Freezy DMD Extensions
A toolbox for virtual pinball dot matrix displays.
Currently supported displays
- PinDMD v3, full RGB support
- PinDMD v2, 4 bit (16 shades) support
- PinDMD v1, 2 bit (4 shades) support
- PIN2DMD, full RGB support
- Pixelcade, full RGB support
- Virtual DMD on a computer monitor, renders nice dots and is useful for debugging.
- Alphanumeric Virtual, a high-resolution virtual segmented display for pre-DMD area games.
- Network, use dmdext to send and receive data through the network.
- You can also stream the DMD to a browser in your LAN, because, why not!