The LED-Wiz™ is a fully featured LED lighting and output logic controller capable of delivering up to 500ma per output at 5v DC. Programming tools are available for integration into your custom projects.
- USB port communication and power.
- Up to 16 LED-Wiz boards per system. (Device ID numbers must be unique for each LED-Wiz or LED-Wiz+GP unit on a system)
- 32 uniquely controllable outputs and up to about 500 Hi-Output LEDs per board (15+ per output, external power source required for this type of operation. Short duty cycles and not simultaneously active. See documentation for more details.)
- 48 levels of PWM intensity. Using RGB LEDs (common anode), theoretically 110,592 colors are possible.
Each individual output can be set to one of the following hardware modes. These modes are set by the computer, and after that the hardware handles them by itself.
- Sawtooth (gradual up and gradual down)
- SquareWave (blink)
- SawDown (full on, gradual down)
- SawUp (gradual up, full on)
- Hardware pulse rates are controlled by a 7-level global speed setting.
The LED-Wiz™ is not the only board that can control outputs as described above. The following can also be used.
- Pinscape V2 All-in-One
- KL25Z Board
- Pacdrive Board