Oak Micros Pinscape All-in-One (AIO)
The Oak Micros All-in-One builders kit will help builders of new virtual pinball cabinets. It contains the following Oak Micros products:
- Pinscape All-in-One (user guide)
- Fuse and resistor board MK II (user guide) with 16 fuses
- Fuse and resistor board MK II (user guide) with choice of either 16 fuses OR 15 resistors for LED RGB flashers and 1 fuse
- Plunger kit Mk II (user guide)
- Rotary encoder (user guide)
- 2 x Flipper/Magnasave RGB LED set (user guide)
- 4 x Clear 1 3/8" buttons
- Pinball Addressable LEDs (PAL) board (user guide)
The only other electronics you need to add to your Pincab are the PC, displays, power supplies and audio amplifiers. Input devices like buttons and output devices like solenoids, motors, and LED strips are an individual choice.
- Total of 128 screw terminals for power, inputs and outputs to circuit board
- Power indicator LEDs
- 24 input buttons for everything from flipper buttons to a tilt bob
- Integrated plunger support and calibration
- Nudge support using an accelerometer
- TV and monitor remote control using IR or power on using a relay
- 16 current limited LED outputs for 5V LED lamps. The PWM feature allows for a wide range of colors by altering the hue of the red, green, and blue LEDs.
- 16 power LED outputs (up to 1.5A) which can be used for up to 5 RGB LED flashers plus one left over for strobe or other high power LED.
- 32 MOSFET power outputs for driving higher powered devices such as contractors, solenoids, motors, and fans.
- 9 MOSFET power outputs with hardware-based timers for driving noise-maker solenoids such as a knocker, chimes, or real pinball solenoids that may cause issues if driven continuously (either deliberately or via a software failure).