PinballX is a free digital pinball front end designed for digital pinball cabinets developed by the author of GameEx. It is compatible with HyperPin media and databases. Credit to Bill E for creating the first digital pinball front end publicly available HyperPin. PinballX would not have been possible without it or at the very least where it is now.
- All internal front end images and wheel logos now support animated GIF files. Simply use a gif file instead of a png.
- Fixes IPDB database (since 4.11)
- Support for Visual Pinball high scores for non VPinMAME tables.
- Compatibility support for DMDExt virtual DMD
- Game Manager upgraded to .NET 4
- Project upgraded to Visual Studio 2019
- New setting to set video quality for recording
- Download PinballX ( Account Required )